Ask the lazyhamster

Tuesday 31 December 2013

Goodbye 2013, Hello 2014...

It is finally that time of the year again. We bid adieu to the old year and welcome the new year with hopes.

2013 will be in our memories as we see the new year slowly coming. with 3 1/2 hours left to go until the beginning of the new year, let us look back this year.



Hachi, my first hamster that didn't survived the year. Died on January 1st 2013

Cakky and Yuki, two hamsters that was bought to replace the late Hachi.

Friend of mine having an eating contest at campus.

lazy hamster...

this looks rather intimidating...

cakky eating rice.


A lazy Yuki sleeping.

Pregnant Cakky

Tower of sushi plates from sushi king.

Yuki nomming...

Array of Sauber Petronas and Sauber BMW F1 cars used in the competition at Sunway Pyramid.

Pregnant again.

Tiny bit of fancy meals at home.


lots of animals spotted in campus...

Failed attempt at making a Pavlova

Sambal eggs

My favourite bone Pillow with my beloved's stuff toy.

Yuki is not amused...

babies Orange, Apple, Lemon and Strawberry...




All four hamsterlings in a small tiny rocket.


Hello Kitty charms brochure from 7-Eleven

baby Orange exploring around.

First time cooking Chilli Con Carne

The Hello Kitty Charm from 7-Eleven

With my beloved at a hot pot restaurant.

This thing is really spicy.


Con los terrorista.

Dusk at Wangsa Maju LRT station.

Having a lamb mendi and shish tawouk at Sa'Ba restaurant in Setiawangsa.

Best Shish Tawouk I've ever had so far.

mommy Cakky with a bunch of little hamsterlings...

Wurtz und Sauerkraut.

Fine Dining at Brotzeit with my beloved.
 
Jar of Sticky candy.

Hamsterlings started growing fur.

A very very cold day at Jelatek.

2 week old baby hamsterling.




1 month old baby hamsterling that is stuffing food in the mouth

SHROOMIES




My Younger brother got hooked playing StarFox 64 on an emulator on my mom's laptop.

My beloved taking a selfie. little does she know I have this photo. :D

My greatest warning. Housemates didn't flush the toilet.

Grilled Cheese.

Alone at campus... time for a selfie...

"Hairy Potter"

frogs started appearing all over campus after a rainy night.

My beloved on her 23rd Birthday at SOGO. ANGRY BIRDS!!!


Lovely smile from my beloved always melts my heart.

These were all collection of photos that pose as the greatest memories I have for the year 2013... Thanks for all the greatest memories to my hamsters and my beloved...

No comments:

Post a Comment