Ask the lazyhamster

Monday 30 December 2013

Introduction to Lazyhamster.

Good day netizens. I am Lazyhamster. For some people might know me as the lazycatken as well. So who is this mysterious lazy person that's sharing his random stuff online now? Well, to be honest, I am a random netizen who will share many random things online through this amazing media we call the Internet.

Well, some of you might be asking what do I do in life? Simple. As of today, I am still a student studying in a random university in a from a random desert town in a random state in a random country in a random region in a random continent. What is my field of study? Well, that'll be marketing. Yup, the one thing that everyone hates a lot about major corporations sucking up your money, marketing. Honestly it is not all that bad but that is my field of study.

However, I am but an oddball guy sitting behind a desk in a boring life with wild imaginative thoughts sometimes that I can come up with random stories. Stay tuned, if you would like to hear my random short stories that I wrote just for this. blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment